Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 19th 2008

Today I am going to take a little break from the news. Don't worry, I have a good reason. Today is my birthday. To celebrate my 30th year on the earth I am going to take a day of rest.

That doesn't mean that I won't post anything today though. Here are some crazy Japanese things I found on youtube. Enjoy.



How did that guy ever get into a higher office?



Yep, Tommy Lee Jones pushing coffee as an alien in a Japanese commercial.



Got to love Jinnai Tomonori. Damn funny.

Any way I hope everyone has a good day. Talk to you again tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Need I remind you that you are short than I, thus you are my little sister :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious videos! Happy bday bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wish you a happy birthday on AIM if you'd ever get it working on your new Laptop. Then again, it's almost the 20th over there anyways so.. :P

    ReplyDelete