Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hiatus

I hope that I spelled that right. Any way, I am going to take a little time off form the blog while I get things in my life back together. I know that seems serious, but it's not really. I just got to find time to do things like clean my apartment and hobble around town. I am going to take the rest of this week off. Also, next week I have English camp so I will have no computer access.

Well, the camp week will totally be off, but I will throw up random small things throughout this week. Nothing that will be following the format that I put forth a couple a weeks ago. It's only been a couple of weeks but I am already breaking it out. But, fear not dear readers, I will be back to the planned format after English camp.

Any way... something random.



It explains itself really. A lot of the English used in Japan is just funny. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment